THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Heart is Broken

Ok not really. I'm actually exceptionally happy as today was the release of the Evanescence music video to their single "My Heart is Broken". I am a huge fan of the band and Amy Lee is pretty much awesome.
        The make-up Amy Lee wore in the video is mostly hard to see, but there is a few behind the scenes videos where you can get a good look at her. Here is the best quality one I could find. And for good measure, a pic:

Courtesy of leegusta.tumblr.com
Not a great picture of her, but it really was about all I could find. And now for my version
And an up close of the eyes:
              Sorry for the slightly blurry focus. I'm still working on my camera settings.                                       
Well there you have it. Thanks for stopping by!



0 comments: